Open Arc Flux Cored Wire – Hardfacing
AbraHARD 9600 is a highly Cr and V alloyed open arc flux cored wire. It provides ultimate wear resistance at elevated temparatures.
Weld deposit is suitable to components subject to high stress grinding abrasive wear. The weld metal thickness should not exceed 2 layers.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions : PA, PB, PC
Shielding Gas: Not Required
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Abrasion Resistance
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Fe 16
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 64-67 HRc (AW - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure Primary and eutectic chromium carbides with vanadium carbides in austenitic matrix.
- Çap / Dia 1.60; 2.00; 2.40; 2.80
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drums
Suitable for conveyor screws, fan blades.
Stirring devices, mixer paddles, cement and concrete pumps.
Slurry pumps, hot screening units, gravel and washing units.