Open Arc Flux Cored Wire – Hardfacing
AbraHARD® 9800 is C, Cr, Mo, Nb, W, V alloyed open arc flux cored wire. It provides ultimate wear resistance up to 800’C.
Weld deposit is suitable to components subject to extremely strong abrasive mineral wear and moderate impact due to primary and eutectic Cr, Nb, W and V-carbides in austenitic matrix.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions : PA, PB, PC
Shielding Gas: Not Required
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Abrasion Resistance
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Fe 16
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 63-65 HRc (AW - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure Austenitic matrix with complex carbides of different types. Chromium rich hexagonal primary carbides, eutectic carbides and nodular Niobium carbides.
- Çap / Dia 1.60; 2.00; 2.40; 2.80
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drums
Suitable for mixer paddles, grinding rollers and grinding paths.
Sinter finger crushers, mixer blades, exhaust fan blades.
Burden area in blast furnace bells, blast furnace charging systems.
Crushing and screening plants, bucket teeth and lips.