Open Arc Flux Cored Wire – Hardfacing
BaseHARD® 5100 is a flux cored wire developed for impact load, high pressure and moderate metal to metal wear. Suitable for buffer layers and rebuilding before hardfacing operations.
Weld metal is machinable and suitable for multi-layers.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions : PA, PB, PC
Shielding Gas: Not Required
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Impact Resistance & Metal to Metal
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Fe 6
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 325 HB (AW)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure Bainite.
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60; 2.00; 2.40; 2.80
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drums
Suitable for cable rolls, rails, couplings.
Shafts, crane wheels, buffer layer for continuous casting rollers.
Mine car wheels, track pads.
Track pads, rails.