Open Arc Flux Cored Wire – Hardfacing
BaseHARD® 5200 is an open arc flux cored wire with C, Mn, Cr, Mo, V alloys. Balanced weld metal provides metal to metal, abrasion and impact resistance. The deposit is crack-free, hard, though and heat resistant up to 500’C. An increase of hardness by annealing is possible.
Base materials which are difficult to weld, a buffer layer of BuildHARD® 4200 or BuildHARD® 4300 is recommended.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions : PA, PB, PC
Shielding Gas: Not Required
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Impact Resistance & Metal to Metal
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Fe 3
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 55-57 HRc (AW - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure Typical martensitic microstucture.
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60; 2.00; 2.40; 2.80
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drums