Open Arc Flux Cored Wire – Hardfacing
BaseHARD® 5300 is an open arc flux cored wire with Chromium, Titanium and Molibdenium alloys.
It is designed for the parts which are exposed to abrasive wear in combination with impact stress.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions : PA, PB, PC
Shielding Gas: Not Required
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Impact Resistance & Metal to Metal
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Fe 8
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 55-58 HRc (AW - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure Fine and homogenious titanium carbides in a chromium based martensitic matrix.
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60; 2.00; 2.40; 2.80
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drums
Roller presses, cruhser hammers for cement industry.
Crusher grizzly screens, asphalt mixer blades.
Agricultural tools, shovel bucket teeth and lips, bulldozer blades.
Cane knifes and shredders, bed knives in the wood pulp industry.