Gas Shielded Flux Cored Wire – Hardfacing
BaseHARD® 5500 is a gas shielded seamless copper-coated flux cored wire designed for the components subjected to combinations of pressure, metal to metal, moderete impact and abrasion wear.
The wire is suitable for all welding positions and has excellent weldability for the robotic and semi-auto welding operations.
For base materials which are difficult to weld, a buffer layer of BuildHARD® 4200 or BuildHARD® 4300 is recommended.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions: PA, PB, PC, PD, PE, PF, PG
Shielding Gas: M21
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Impact Resistance & Metal to Metal
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Fe 8
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 57-62 HRc (AW - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure Typical martensitic microstucture.
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drums
Shredder components in recycling equipment.
Parts of earth moving equipment.
Excavator parts, hammers, anvils, wheels, guiding lines.
Ceramic tile moulds.