Panzercrom BasePro® 1
Special Cobalt Alloy Electrode
BasePro® 1 is a special rutile-basic hardfacing manual electrode and cobalt based deposit consist of cobalt rich matrix with precipitates of chromium and tungsten carbides.
Special alloyed deposit provides very good resistance to metal-metal wear and to corrosion up to 800 °C with a very low coefficient of friction. Additionaly, highly resistant to erosion and cavitation.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions: PA, PB, PC
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Cobalt Based
- Standart / Standard -
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 53 - 57 HRc (AW - 3. Layer) ; 42 - 45 HRc (600°C - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure -
- Çap / Dia 2.40; 3.20; 4.00; 5.00
- Ambalaj / Package 5 Kgs Sealed Package for Humidity Protection
Hardfacing of rollers, rails, bearing and shafts of pumps.
Extrusion nozzles, hot cutting tools, conveyor screws.
Wear pads, valve stem tips, drill collars etc.