Open Arc Flux Cored Wire – Hardfacing
EverHARD® 9700 is a C, Cr, Nb, V, B alloyed open arc flux cored wire.
It designed for the parts which are exposed to extreme mineral wear. Before hardfacing of crack sensitive base materials buffering with BuildHARD® 4300 layer is recommended. Best result can be achieved by welding in two layers.
The hardness of weld metal is inversely proportional to rising temparatu- re. (~20% at 650°C ,8% at 650°C)
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions : PA, PB, PC
Shielding Gas: Not Required
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Abrasion Resistance
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Fe 16
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 64-68 HRc (AW - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure Homogeneously dispersed complex carbides
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60; 2.00; 2.40; 2.80
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drums