Panzercrom HardPro® 750
Hardfacing Electrode for High Temperature Applications
HardPro® 750 is a rutile-basic coated manual hardfacing electrode for protective coatings of parts subjected to metal-metal friction, cavitation, and corrosion at high temperature.
In addition, HardPro® 750 is used for overlay and build up of machinery parts and tools subject to impact, compression and wear, used at operating temperatures up to 650 °C with a stable arc, regular drop transfer and a smooth deposit.
The deposit is resistant to thermal shock and can be machined with tungsten carbide tipped tools.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions: PA, PB, PC,PD,PE,PF
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Impact Resistance & Metal to Metal
- Standart / Standard -
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 45 - 50 HRc (AW - 3. Layer) ; max. 55 HRc (WH - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure -
- Çap / Dia 2.40; 3.20; 4.00; 5.00
- Ambalaj / Package 5 Kgs Sealed Package for Humidity Protection
Building up dies, for hot working tools , for moulds.
Continuous driving rolls, mandrels, forming tools, hot piercing dies.
Wiredrawing dies and extrusion pistons etc.