Panzercrom HardPro® CRW 68
High Recovery Stick Electrode for Hardfacing Applications
HardPro® CRW 68 is basic graphite coated high recovery (180 %) electrode for welding of extremely abrasion resistant overlays which are exposed to moderate impact.
Features & Benefits;
– Excellent resistance to wear from combined abrasion, erosion and moderate impact.
– Optimal weld properties in a single layer.
– Very high metal recovery (180 %) and slag free.
– Fewer dilution with base metal & presence of stress relief cracks.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions: PA, PB, PC,PD,PE,PF
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Abrasion Resistance
- Standart / Standard -
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 45 - 50 HRc (AW - 3. Layer) ; max. 55 HRc (WH - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure -
- Çap / Dia 2.40; 3.20; 4.00; 5.00
- Ambalaj / Package 5 Kgs Sealed Package for Humidity Protection
Hardfacing on components made of non-alloyed and alloyed steel, which are exposed to a extreme abrasive wear caused by ore.
Pyrites, sand, coal, cement or slag.
Especially suitable for armouring of components of crushing plants for live coals, coke, and slag.