Panzercrom P-Tech 280®
Gas Shielded Metal Cored Wire – High Strength Applications
P-Tech® 280 is seamless, gas shielded, metal cored alloy wire, developed for robotic manufacturing or maintenance and repair applications where highest integrity welding, efficiency and productivity are required.
Features & Benefits;
– Excellent weldability for single and multipass welds.
– Excellent surface appearance & a flat bead without undercutting or cracking.
– No starting defects & no spatter.
– Welds with high resistance to fatigue & good resistance to impact at sub zero temperatures.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions: PA, PB, PC, PD, PE, PF
Shielding Gas: EN ISO 14175- M20 & M21
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Joining Applications
- Standart / Standard EN 18276-A: T 69 6 Mn2NiCrMo M M 1 H5
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties Akma Dayanımı: 770 MPa; Çekme Dayanımı: 830 MPa
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure -
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drum
Booms for crane & lifting equipment.
Car body for lightweight truck trailers in high strength steel.
Fabrication and repair work with the following steels:
GS 14 NiCrMo 10 6, GS 18 NiCrMo 12 6, T1, NAXTRA 63 & 70, WELDOX 700, XABO 620 etc.