Panzercrom P-Tech® 350
Gas Shielded Metal Cored Wire – Hardfacing Applications
P-Tech® 350 is seamless, gas shielded, metal cored alloy wire, ideal for rebuilding worn cast steel sections, medium carbon steel parts and buffering layers for wearfacing applications.
Features & Benefits;
– Good resistance to compression and plastic deformation.
– Multi-pass deposit capability.
– Dense, magnetic deposit.
– Easily machinable with cutting tools.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions: PA, PB, PC, PD, PE, PF
Shielding Gas: EN ISO 14175- M21
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Impact Resistance & Metal to Metal
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Fe1
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 325 - 375 HB (AW - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure -
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drum
Crawler rollers and gear wheels.
Rebuilding worn cast steel sections, medium carbon steel parts and buffering layers for wearfacing applications.