Panzercrom P-Tech® 680
Gas Shielded Metal Cored Wire – Hardfacing Applications
P-Tech® 680 is seamless, gas shielded, Ni-B alloyed metal cored wire, designed to provide exceptional resistance fine particle abrasion & erosion under moderate impact with a structural matrix which is reinforced by extra hard carbides.
Features & Benefits;
– Low heat input & low dilution.
– Significantly faster deposition rate.
– Spatter free & regular bead profile.
– The deposit can show stress relief cracks.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Position: PA, PB, PC, PF
Shielding Gas: EN ISO 14175- M21
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Abrasion Resistance
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Fe13
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 62 - 68 HRc (AW - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure -
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drum
Brick & Tile, agriculture.
Quarries & dredging.
Chain conveyors, mixer vanes, cement pumps.
Surfacing equipment parts and tools on the road construction.