Panzercrom P-Tech® 750
Gas Shielded Metal Cored Wire – Hardfacing Applications
P-Tech® 750 is gas shielded flux cored wire for protective coatings of parts subjected to metal metal friction, cavitation, and corrosion at high temperature. The rust-free special alloyed weld deposit has a high hot wear resistance, tensile strength and a high resistance to sliding wear of
It has a good retention of hardness up to 650 °C and is nonscaling up to 900 °C, thermal shock resistant and resistant to sudden changes of temperature, work hardening, not crack sensible.
Tough, highly-creep resistant deposit & ideal for use as cladding with no
risk of cracking.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions: PA, PB, PC
Shielding Gas: EN ISO 14175- M21
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Impact Resistance & Metal to Metal
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Z Fe8
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 48-50 HRc (AW - 3. Layer) ; 53 HRc (WH - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure -
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60; 2.00; 2.40
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drum
Hardfacing of continuous casting rolls, stretching rolls, pinch rolls, hot strip mill table rolls and back-up rolls.
Forging presses, hot piercing dies, wiredrawing dies
Extrusion pistons etc.