Panzercrom P-Tech® 770 P
Gas Shielded Metal Cored Wire – Hardfacing Applications
P-Tech® 770 P is gas shielded, new generation hardfacing flux cored wire that has a macrocrystalline structure with a large number of embedded Cr-Mo-Nb-W and particularly hard iron boride phase, developed for extreme abrasive wear at high operating temperatures is
expected or for single layer welding where a great hardness and wear resistance is needed.The wear resistance is retained at temperatures of up to approx. 750 °C and ductility sufficient.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions: PA, PB, PC
Shielding Gas: EN ISO 14175- M21
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Abrasion Resistance
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Fe 16
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 67-68 HRc (AW - 1. Layer) ; 68-71 HRc (AW - 2. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure -
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60; 2.00; 2.40
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drum
Grinding surfaces, mixer paddles & blades.
Pressure screws, worm conveyor screws.
Exhaust fan, furnace chutes, kiln mixers.
Hardfacing applications in waste recycling, chemical processing, cement & mining industries etc.