Panzercrom P-Tech® Cast Ni
Gas Shielded Solid Welding Wire – M&R Applications
P-Tech® Cast Ni is gas shielded, solid welding wire, developed for welding of ferritic and austenitic nodular cast iron as well as for joining it with unalloyed and high-alloyed steels, copper and nickel alloys.
Features & Benefits;
– Excellent weldability for single and multipass welds.
– Tough welding deposit.
– Easily machinable with cutting tools.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions: PA, PB,
Shielding Gas: EN ISO 14175- M12
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Maintenance & Repair Applications
- Standart / Standard EN ISO 1071: S C NiFe 2
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties Yield Strength: >300 MPa; Tensile Strength >500 MPa; Hardness: 200HB
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure -
- Çap / Dia 1.20
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300
Repairing of cracks, joining applications.
Repairing surface imperfections, machining errors, hole filling.
Rebuilding broken or missing sections.
Repairing of gearboxes, frames of tool machines, reducing pieces, valve and pump bodies.