Gas Shielded Metal Cored Wire – Hardfacing Applications
PrimeHARD is an open arc flux cored wire that provides tungsten carbides with Ni-based matrix.
It is designed for the parts which are exposed to extreme mineral wear in combination with corrosion. Nickel-based matrix provides corrosion resistance and homogeneous tungsten carbides in matrix obtain extreme abrasion resistance.
Weld metal contains approximately %55WC and %45 Ni matrix.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions : PA, PB, PC
Shielding Gas: Not Required
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Abrasion Resistance
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Ni 20
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 55 HRc (AW - 3. Layer - Matrix) ; 2400 HV (AW - 3. Layer - Carbides)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure -
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60; 2.00; 2.40
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drum
Suitable for extreme abrasion resistance.
Parts subjected to extreme abrasion in combination with corrosion.
Screw conveyors, stabilizer blades, drilling equipments.
Screws and mixers in brick, mining and fertilizer industry.