Panzercrom SuperLife S®
Special Stick Electrode – Crack Repair & Joining Applications
SuperLife S® is highly alloyed special manual electrode for joining a wide range of difficult-to-weld metals including special steels, austenitic-manganese steels, air-hardening and high-carbon steels, tool steels and for dissimilar joining with an austenitic-ferritic stainless-steel deposit. Metal deposit highly resistant to cracks, suitable for buffer layers before hardfacing and for building up cutting tools.
Features & Benefits;
– Superior crack resistance.
– Distinguishing tensile strength.
– High deposition rate.
-Soft fusion, nice aspect of the beads, self releasing slag.
– Easy to weld in all positions.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions: PA, PB, PC, PE, PF
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Maintenance - Repair & Joining Applications
- Standart / Standard -
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties Yield Strength: >500 MPa; Tensile Strength: 800 MPa; Hardness: 240 HB (AW - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure -
- Çap / Dia 2.40; 3.20; 4.00
- Ambalaj / Package 5 Kgs Sealed Package for Humidity Protection
Joining of cutting blades, forming, forging and stamping tools, laminating rollers, gears, vibrating screen sieves, hydraulic systems and earthmoving