WEAR RESISTANT PIPES
Internally hardfaced seamless steel tube Panzercrom Hardpipe® provides exceptional wear-resistant service life compared to conventional solutions like basalt, concrete or hardened steel solution. Hardpipe® is produced with specially designed CNC cladding machine lines. Hardfacing layer can be applied internally and externally or even double-sided. This innovative production method prevents base metal cracks and hardfacing chipping off problems of conventional cold-forming pipes. As hardfacing is applied in a perpendicular helix form to the abrasive material flow, it also avoids early warning-out problems of weld overlaps.
- High Wear Resistance
- Lightweight compared to conventional solutions
- Very small diameters starting from 60mm
- Extensive area of use for abrasion and erosion problems
- Pneumatic ash transport lines
- Limestone transfer lines
- Coal transfer lines
- Recycling facilities material handling lines
- Water treatment facilities pumping lines
- Concrete transfer lines
Conditions of Delivery
- Internally, externally or double sided hardfaced pipes
- CNC cut pipes in various size
- T and Y separators
- With standard or special flanges
Minimum hardfaced inner diameter is: 60mm.
Please contact us for smaller or different pipe lengths.