Open Arc Flux Cored Wire – Hardfacing
AbraHARD 9200 is an open arc flux cored wire provides high C and Cr alloyed weld metal with excellent resistance to high abrasion. The deposit readily show stress relief cracks.
Best result can be achieved by welding in two layers. Maximum 10 mm of deposit thickness recommended. Before hardfacing of crack sensitive base materials or overlaying of pre-hardfaced surfaces, buffering with BuildHARD 4200 or BuildHARD 4300 layer is recommended.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions : PA, PB, PC
Shielding Gas: Not Required
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Abrasion Resistance
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Fe 14
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 56-59 HRc (AW - 3. Layer)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure Homogeneously dispersed primary carbides and eutectic carbides in an austenitic matrix.
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60; 2.00; 2.40; 2.80
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drums
Suitable for pumps, mixer parts, stirring paddles.
Concrete pumps, conveyer screws, coke oven carriages.
Catalytic pipes, dredge cutters, shovel bucket teeth.