Open Arc Flux Cored Wire – Hardfacing
BuildHARD® 4200 is an open arc flux cored wire developed for repair, buffer or hardfacing operations of low or high alloy steel parts with work hardening properties against heavy impact, pressure and friction.
Fully austenitic structure, tough with strong tendency to work-hardening under pressure and shock. Machinable only with carbide tools or by grinding.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions : PA, PB, PC
Shielding Gas: Not Required
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Work Hardening / Austenitic
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Fe 9
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 220-250 HB (AW); 500 HB (WH)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure Typical austenitic microstucture.
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60; 2.00; 2.40; 2.80
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drums
Suitable for buildups of high Manganese (Mn) steels.
Reconditioning of crusher jaws and cones.
Excavator teeth and buckets.
Edge mills and runners.
Earthmoving equipments, rails and crossovers.