Open Arc Flux Cored Wire – Hardfacing
BuildHARD® 4300 is an open arc flux cored wire provides corrosion resistance and thermal shock resistance up to 850 ‘C. Austenitic non-magnetic weld metal work hardens depending on the impact.
Weld metal is suitable for ductile buffer layers on old hardfacings also for joining dissimiliar and difficult to weld steels and impact load parts. Work hardening and anti-magnetic.
Welding Positions, Polarity and Shielding Gases
Welding Positions : PA, PB, PC
Shielding Gas: Not Required
Polarity: DC (+)
- Kategori / Category Work Hardening / Austenitic
- Standart / Standard EN 14700: T Z Fe 10
- Mekanik Özellikler / Mechanical Properties 180-200 HB (AW); 400 HB (WH)
- Mikroyapı / Microstructure Typical austenitic microstucture.
- Çap / Dia 1.20; 1.60; 2.00; 2.40; 2.80
- Ambalaj / Package BS 300; BS 450; Drums
Suitable for high-volume rebuild and protection.
Cement, mining and construction.
Roller presses, crushers, manganeese dragline chains.
Crusher jaws, dredger buckets, swing hammers.